Friday, July 8, 2011

Harry Potter & Ten Paces and Draw




This week I participated in Harry Potter Week on the Ten Paces and Draw blog. Ten Paces and draw is a blog about collaboration and illustration. Every week there is a theme, and every Monday a few artists submit sketches based upon that theme which are then swapped among the artists and brought to final by Thursday evening. Tight deadline, but super fun!

I was so excited by the sketch I received because I it had tons of fun detail and I love drawing interiors. It was drawn by the awesome Francesca Buchko.

Here is the sketch I submitted, of Harry, Ron and Hermione herbology-in' it up in simpler times before You-Know-Who made everything all dark and not
child-appropriate, haha. It was brought to final by the cool Trevor Basset.

2 comments:

  1. Uh, I like that, and I'm a Harry Potter's fan so it's difficult to please me. ;)

    ReplyDelete