Monday, July 20, 2009

blogging finally forever!

I finally decided to start a blog! I figured it will be a lot easier to update this than my actual website so I'll do it more frequently.

I just got back from a vacation in Florida with my family and am chilling in Oklahoma for the next week. It's been super fun but I'm really bummed that I missed the opening for Dime Bag 3! It's a show at Giant Robot NY with more than 240 artists who all made pieces that are 3x3, or small enough to fit in a dime bag. A TONNNNN of artists I love are in the show, as well as a lot of my friends, like Roxie Vizcarra, Christine Young, Kaeleen Wescoat-O'Neill and others! I am super excited to head over to GRNY as soon as I get back in the city to check it out. For now there are a lot of pictures on the Giant Robot NY website and flickr page.

Here is the piece I have in the show:

hide hero
weirdo!


Hopefully I'll post some pictures of the show after I make it back to New York.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! the dimebag show sounds cool. I entered a similar one in Tulsa that was a 5x5 show. I'm glad you have a blog, now we can be blog paaaals. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo! katie, that is awesome. that sounds like an amazing show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your piece looks awesome!! thanks for the little shout out katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the sketch set in your flickr and like it!
    I have to do more sketches myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw your work on poppytalk. love it!!

    ReplyDelete